- Shinagawa, Daisuke 2015. “Vowel length and TMA micro-variation in Kilimanjaro Bantu”, In: Asian and African Languages and Linguistics, vol. 9, 3, pp. 5-21
- Shinagawa, Daisuke 2015. “A tentative analysis on morphosyntactic microvariation in Kilimanajaro Bantu”, paper read at the 8th World Congress of African Linguistics, Kyoto University, 8.
- Shinagawa, Daisuke 2012. “Bidirectionality in the grammaticalization of ‘come’ and ‘go’ in Chaga”, paper read at the 7th World Congress of African Linguistics, University of Buea, Cameroon, 8.
- Shinagawa, Daisuke 2009. “Historical split of *-ag in Rwa (E61)”, paper read at the 3rd International Conference on Bantu Languages, Royal Museum for Central Africa, Tervuren, Belgium, 3.
- Shinagawa, Daisuke 2008. “Notes on the morphosyntactic bias of verbal constituents in Sheng texts”, HERSETEC: Journal of Hermeneutic Study and Education of Textual Configuration, Graduate School of Letters, Nagoya University, Vol. 1, No. 1, 3, pp. 153-171