||Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)
||I have conducted my research and studies in Senegal and Burkina Faso on topics including the analysis of self-sustaining school management policy based on the authorization of power at the school level, mobilization of the community, and parental guardians in the decision-making process for school management; the development of frameworks and tools for comparative analysis of policies; and the capacity building for members of regional authorities and schools required for policy implementation. Currently, I have conducted research in Ghana on support and accountability by the people involved in schools, confidence building among them, and motivation of teachers who play key roles in the improvement of learning.
- Kazuro Shibuya (2016) “School Governance with Trust and Accountability-toward achieving learning outcomes stipulated at post 2015 agendas-“, Presentation at the Comparative International Education Society Annual Conference.
- Takeda Nazumi, Shibuya Kazuro, Angela Demas (2015) Portfolio Review of School Autonomy and Accountability Operations and Analytical Work FY2003-2013. World Bank.
- Kazuro Shibuya (2014) Case Study of School Autonomy and Accountability in Burkina Faso World Bank.
- Kazuro Shibuya (2014) Presentation at the Comparative Education and International Society Annual Conference 2014 – Governance quality at school and meso levels of policy implementation – the case of Burkina Faso. (with Takako Yuki, Japan International Coopreration Agency)
- Kazuro Shibuya (2013) Presentation at the Comparative Education and International Society Annual Conference 2013. – System Approach for Better Education Results: A Focus on School Management Systems. (with Takako Yuki, Japan International Cooperation Agency)
- Kazuro Shibuya (2012) Chapter 10. Challenges in educational development in Africa and JICAs approach. in For Inclusive and Dynamic Development in Sub-Saharan Africa. JICA Research Institute. pp.267-298.