- Nishimuko, M (2014) “How Education Could be Inclusive?: The Case of Sierra Leone,” Journal of International Cooperation in Education 17(2):71-85.
- Nishimuko, M (2014) “Republic of Sierra Leone” in General World Environmental Chronology Editorial Working Committee (ed), General World Environment Chronology. Tokyo, Suirensha, pp.482-486.
- Nishimuko, M (2010) “Teacher Training Management in Sierra Leone: Challenges Faced by a Post-conflict Country in Attempting to Achieve Education for All” in Karras, K.G. and Wolhuter, C.C. (eds.), International Handbook on Teacher Education Worldwide: Training, Issues and Challenges for Teacher Profession. Athens, Atrapos Editions, pp. 843-860.
- Nishimuko, M (2010) “A Threat to Educational Quality in Sierra Leone’s Education for All” in Geo-Jaja, M. A. and Majhanovich, S. (eds.), Education, Language and Economics: Growing National and Global Dilemma. Rotterdam, Sense Publishers, pp. 39-51.
- Nishimuko, M (2009) “The Roles of Non-governmental Organisations (NGOs) and Faith-based Organisations (FBOs) in Achieving Education for All: The Case of Sierra Leone,” Compare: A Journal of Comparative and International Education 39(2):281-295.