||I have been involved in negotiations and monitoring for the United Nations Programme of Action on Small Arms and Light Weapons Process and Arms Trade Treaty (ATT), while also conducting research on justice in the transitional period and social reintegration of former soldiers in Uganda. Political debates, such as at United Nations after the 1990s, have addressed the issues of social reintegration of former soldiers and their reconciliation back into society, along with issues of arms trade control in the same political framework. My interests are in the observation of characteristics and the background of the above-mentioned phenomena while looking back on history of similar political agenda. Besides, I would like to continue my research in Uganda on the relationship between the actors in and outside Uganda that are involved in the international political debate in this field and on the various actors inside the country.
- Tamara Enomoto (2016). Controlling arms transfers to non-state actors: From the 19th century to the present. International Workshop Arms Transfer, Regional Conflicts, and Refugee Crisis in the Balkans and Middle East, Meiji University, Japan, July 2.
- Tamara Enomoto (2016). In preparation for the Second Conference of States Parties to the Arms Trade Treaty: Key issues at the First Conference of States Parties and thereafter, History of Global Arms Transfer, 2, pp.67-84.
- Tamara Enomoto (2016). Arms transfer control and ideas of order: The case of the Arms Trade Treaty (ATT) History of Global Arms Transfer, 1, pp.53-76.
- Tamara Enomoto (2015). Encyclopedia of Disarmament (Contributor, 16 chapters including “Declaration of Ayacucho”, “Code of Conduct for the Implementation of the Moratorium on the Importation, Exportation and Manufacture of Light Weapons in West Africa”).
- Tamara Enomoto (2015). How should we control arms trade?: Towards the First Conference of States Parties of the Arms Trade Treaty, World, 873, pp.219-227.
- Tamara Enomoto (2014). Governing the vulnerable self at home and abroad: Peace and justice in northern Uganda and “KONY 2012”. African Study Monographs, Suppl.50, pp.25-41.
- Tamara Enomoto (2014). Confrontation and friction in the Arms Trade Treaty negotiation and limits to its idea, Disarmament Review, 5, pp.17-25.
- Tamara Enomoto (2012). A history and the present state of international measures to control conventional arms transfers: Developments and limitations of the post-Cold War control, The Journal of Military History, 48-2, pp.4-21.
- Tamara Enomoto (2011). Revival of tradition in the era of global therapeutic governance: The case of ICC intervention in the situation in northern Uganda. African Study Monographs, 32-3, pp.111-134.