- Tsubura, M. “Factionalism of Dominant Parties in Sub-Saharan Africa: The Case of Tanzania,” Delivered at the American Political Science Association Annual Meeting, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, September 1-4, 2016.
- Tsubura, M. “Does Clientelism Help Tanzanian MPs Establish Long-term Electoral Support?,” Afrobarometer Working Paper No. 159, 2015. (http://afrobarometer.org/publications/wp159-does-clientelism-help-tanzanian-mps-establish-long-term-electoral-support)
- Tsubura, M. “Accountability and Clientelism in Dominant Party Politics: The Case of a Constituency Development Fund in Tanzania,” Ph.D. Thesis submitted to the University of Sussex, 2014. (http://sro.sussex.ac.uk/48876/)
- Tsubura, M. “The Politics of Constituency Development Funds (CDF) in Comparative Perspective,” Delivered at the American Political Science Association Annual Meeting, Chicago, Illinois, August 28-September 1, 2013.
- Tsubura, M. “Constituency Service by Members of Parliament in African Democracies: A Comparative Analysis of the Politics of Constituency Development Funds (CDFs) in Kenya and Tanzania.” Delivered at the Annual International Conference of the Centre of African Studies, University of Edinburgh, June 5-8, 2012.